Why Take Transit?
Public transit is the most efficient way to connect thousands of commuters to their final destination every day. Traveling by bus is not only budget friendly but also benefits the environment and improves air quality for everyone in the northwest metro region and beyond!
The Regional Transportation District (RTD) provides bus and commuter rail service throughout the northwest metro area. Get started with transit in three easy steps:
- Plan Your Trip. Plan your trip while at home or on the go! Use RTD’s trip planner or download Transit App to find the route that works best for you!
- Pay Your Fare. Leave the change at home and pay using MyRide, RTD’s preloaded fare smart card. Simply load money onto the card and it will automatically deduct your fare when your board the bus, light rail or commuter rail. Learn more about your fare options and MyRide by visiting RTD’s website.
- Ride. Now that you figured out your trip details and fare, enjoy a stress-free commute! All RTD buses are wheelchair accessible and equipped with bike racks.
Learn more about pass programs and fare options for your transit trip by visiting RTD’s website!
Connecting Your Trip With FlexRide
RTD’s FlexRide is a call-ahead, on-demand service providing curb-to-curb transportation within designated service areas. You can also make reservations online. This service complements fixed bus routes to help riders complete trips between RTD stations and their final destinations, and can even be used to travel between destinations within the service area. The one-way cost is $2.60 (regular) or $1.30 (discount) and is free for those transferring from another RTD service.
- Broomfield FlexRide 303-434-8989
- Interlocken/Westmoor FlexRide 303-434-8990
- Longmont FlexRide 303-994-3551
- Louisville FlexRide 303-434-8960
- Superior FlexRide 720-645-5128
For more information, please contact RTD at www.rtd-denver.com or call 303-299-6000