April 5, 2019
Commuting Solutions is seeking an Outreach Coordinator to join its collaborative, dynamic and creative team! This position is responsible for implementing and managing sales initiatives and programs in the Northwest region for the suite of regional Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Program services, Bike to Work Day and other special projects. Development and maintenance of relationships with businesses is essential to strengthening implementation of commute options in the workplace. This position reports directly to the Executive Director and is full-time.
Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) TDM Partnership
- Initiates and conducts meetings with employer prospects and existing members.
- Schedules, plans and implements community events, employer events, and meetings with companies and property managers to promote the regional TDM Program suite of services.
- Prepares materials and conducts presentations for employers and other local organizations.
- Maintains employer data base and tracking spreadsheet and reports activities to meet program performance goals.
- Measures employer TDM effectiveness and completes program reports.
- Coordinates Bike to Work Day, Winter Bike to Work Day, and GoTober program planning and implementation.
Workplace Commute Ambassador Network (WCA)
- Implements commute options programs at member organizations.
- Seeks to expand membership of the WCA Network.
- Plans and prepares materials and agendas for WCA meeting (two per year).
- Develops and implements employer work plans that support the use of commute options.
Regional Transportation District (RTD) Service Contract
- Implements an annual service contract with RTD by conducting employer and community outreach.
- Educates employers and employees about transit in the US 36 corridor and surrounding area.
- Manages inquiries and follows up on requests for transit information from companies and employees.
- Updates RTD bus schedule racks at select employer locations.
- Plans and implements How to Ride Events and Rider Appreciation Events in our region.
US 36 Casual Carpool Pilot Program
- Implements an outreach strategy and for the remaining duration of the pilot program which ends in December 2019.
JUMP Public Education
- Implements an outreach strategy for the JUMP bus (a route going from Boulder to Erie).
- Implements logistics for quarterly membership meetings.
- Maintains the organization’s employer database and My Way to Go administration.
- Completes monthly grant reports, as necessary.
- Assists Executive Director, as needed.
- Two years sales and/or outreach experience; equivalent combination of applicable education and experience.
- Working knowledge in areas of sales, customer service, relationship building and client prospecting.
- Familiarity with Transportation Demand Management services desirable.
- Familiarity with project management Motivated, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and the ability to communicate professionally with diverse audiences.
- Position responsibilities could change based upon organizational needs. Available to staff occasional early morning/evening meetings, weekend events, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for business use (mileage is reimbursed).
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements and salary history by Friday, April 19 to Audrey DeBarros, Executive Director, email@example.com.