The State Highway 119 and State Highway 52 intersection was recently selected as one of Congressman Joe Neguse’s Fiscal Year 2022 Member Designated Project.
Commuting Solutions and the Northwest Mayors & Commissioners Coalition submitted a $5 million request which, if selected, would complete the funding needed to reconstruct this important safety and multimodal project in the SH 119 corridor.
The U.S. House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure announced earlier this month that the Committee will accept requests for Member Designated Projects to be included for inclusion in the upcoming surface transportation reauthorization legislation under a reformed process that includes new transparency measures.
Other projects include:
- City of Loveland’s Big Barnes Ditch Trail Improvements
- Colorado Department of Transportation’s (CDOT)’s US 36 and Community Drive Roundabout
- CDOT’s Mile Posts 94.8 to 96.15 on CO 9 in Summit County
- CDOT’s Mile Posts 62-96 on State Highway 14 in Larimer County
- Boulder County’s State Highway 119 and State Highway 52 intersection in Boulder County
- CDOT’s 1010 Meadow Drive in Frisco
Learn more information about these projects online.