Join Commuting Solutions for the first Workplace Commute Ambassadors (WCA) meeting of 2022!
WCAs help change the way their employers think about commuting and advocate for sustainable commuting options.
The WCA meetings bring together like-minded individuals to discuss positive changes in the transportation sector, upcoming events and programs and discuss relevant topics regarding sustainable transportation.
Join the WCA meeting on March 15 to recap 2021, discuss upcoming events and programs in 2022, recognize the 2022 WCA members of the month and more!
Registration is free!
Speakers and topics include:
- Commuting Solutions’ Programs & Outreach Specialist Cathi Wielgus
- Commuting Solutions’ Executive Director Audrey DeBarros
- Welcome & Introductions
- 2021 WCA and Commuting Solutions Summary
- 2022 New Programs and Services Recap
- Questions, Answers and Next Steps
- Southwest Energy Efficiency Projects (SWEEP) Senior Transportation Associate Matt Frommer
- Employee Commuting State Bills Overview and Discussion