Commuting Solutions held its summer Membership Meeting to share the latest on commuting and transportation projects, opportunities and issues in the northwest metro region.
Commuting Solutions convened state, regional and local public and private sector stakeholders to hear about progress to advance transportation public policy and funding for the transportation conversation.
- CDOT Executive Director Shoshana Lew
- CDOT Director of Division of Transportation Development Rebecca White
- RTD Senior Manager Bill Sirois
- RTD Project Manager Chris Quinn
- Brue Baukol Senior Vice President Jordan Swish
- Regional Air Quality Council Executive Director Mike Silverstein
Our Membership Meetings are an opportunity to network with fellow employers, local government officials and staff and industry experts as well as learn about the latest transportation enhancements in our region.