Part-Time TDM Specialist
April 5, 2019
Commuting Solutions is seeking a Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Specialist to join its collaborative, dynamic and creative team! This exciting position will be responsible for implementing specific TDM projects in the northwest metro region. This includes researching and developing TDM strategies and first and final mile solutions, helping plan and coordinate TDM-related studies, and overseeing data collection and analysis for programming. This position reports directly to the Executive Director and is part-time, 15-20 hours/week.
SH 119 First and Final Mile Study
- Engage corridor businesses in study recommendations.
- Oversee the study RFP process to select a consultant team who will implement the planning effort.
- Coordinate with local government staff, DRCOG, RTD, and CDOT to facilitate the study and ensure community needs are achieved.
- Conduct monthly contract oversight and reporting with agency partners.
US 36 Casual Pilot Program
- Oversee program evaluation. Coordinate with technology partners on programming.
- Compile analysis and complete final contract report on pilot program findings to be shared with the TDM community and other stakeholders.
Regional Bike Share Program
- Coordinate the RFP process for a regional bike share system.
- Review responses and relay information to communities.
- Assist ED in creating bike share identity and outreach tactics.
Bike Northwest Online Map
- Work with communities to ensure that GIS updates are made quarterly for the regional map.
- Host meetings to discuss map development and yearly changes to format and distribution.
Northwest Region Mobility Report
- Collect data from key partners.
- Assist consultant in pulling together necessary materials.
- Review report draft and assist with edits.
Bike-n-Ride Shelter Program Management
- Convene stakeholders to implement the program implementation in Broomfield and Westminster to launch two secure bike parking shelters.
- Establish the front-end program administration to distribute RFID key cards to the public.
- Measure program effectiveness and conduct data collection to measure shelter utilization.
- Complete grant monthly and annual reports.
- Assists Executive Director, as needed.
- Bachelors or Masters in Urban Planning or related field (current students are also welcome to apply).
- Two years of project management experience.
- Experience in data collection, analysis, and best practices.
- Familiarity with Transportation Demand Management.Familiarity with project management practices a plus.
- Motivated, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and the ability to communicate professionally with diverse audiences.
- Position responsibilities could change based upon organizational needs.
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements and salary history by Friday, April 19 to Audrey DeBarros, Executive Director, email@example.com.