Commuting Solutions held its final CO 119 Membership Meeting of 2021! This meeting is dedicated to the Diagonal Highway, where attendees had an opportunity to hear from leaders shaping the future of this important corridor between Boulder and Longmont.
The virtual meeting allowed attendees to hear from the people who are spearheading the corridor planning and our quest to identify funding. You’ll hear interesting presentations and have opportunities to ask questions.
- RTD District O Director Lynn Guissinger
- RTD District I Director Erik Davidson
- RTD Project Manager Chris Quinn
- CDOT Passenger Rail Program Manager David Singer
- CDOT Region 4 Resident Engineer Dan Marcucci
- Boulder County CO 119 Bikeway Project Manager Stacey Proctor
- Fehr & Peers Associate Transportation Planner Carly Sieff
Our Membership Meetings are an opportunity to network with fellow employers, local government officials and staff and industry experts as well as learn about the latest transportation enhancements in our region.