On March 9th, 2021 Commuting Solutions hosted the CO 119 Membership meeting. Our Membership Meetings are an opportunity to network with fellow employers, local government officials and staff and industry experts as well as learn about the latest transportation enhancements in our region. This meeting is dedicated to the Diagonal Highway, where you’ll have an opportunity to hear from leaders shaping the future of this important corridor between Boulder and Longmont. The virtual meeting allowed attendees to hear from the people who are spearheading the corridor planning and our quest to identify funding.
Speakers and topics included:
- 2021 Priorities for RTD by District I Director Erik Davidson, District O Director Lynn Guissinger and RTD Project Manager Chris Quinn
- CO 119 Project Update for Mobility & Safety Design by CDOT Project Manager Adnana Murtic
- I-25 Mobility Concept by CDOT Kay Kelly
- Employer Trip Reduction Program Updates by Regional Air Quality Council Executive Director Mike Silverstein
- CO 119 First and Final Mile Study Update by Fehr & Peers Associate Transportation Planner Carly Sieff