We’re halfway through the month of April, which means it’s almost Earth Day! At Commuting Solutions, we pride ourselves on providing progressive, flexible and sustainable transportation solutions that also reduce […]
Bike-n-Ride Bike Shelters
Bike-n-Ride shelters provide long-term, secure and weather-protected bicycle storage for commuters making connections to and from local or regional transit routes. The Bike-n-Ride program makes it easy to combine bus trips and bike rides by using the shelter to complete the first or final mile of your commute. Bike-n-Ride shelters guarantee a safe spot to leave your bike by having users apply to receive an access card. Commute stress-free knowing that your bike is secure and sheltered from snow and rain!
Currently, there are six bike shelter locations, with plans for additional shelters to open in 2021. Current locations are:
- Superior (Eastbound McCaslin)
- Hover Street & Highway 119/Diagonal in Longmont
- 30th Street & Diagonal Hwy, North Boulder
- 8th & Coffman, downtown Longmont
- US 36 & Table Mesa Station (near gate C)
- Downtown Boulder Station – Walnut and 14th Street
Learn more about the Bike-n-Ride program by visiting bikenride.org and getting an access card today!