There’s a free shuttle service within the City of Lafayette called Ride Free Lafayette which anyone can use to run errands, go to appointments or go see friends! What is […]
Bike-n-Ride Bike shelters
Bike-n-Ride shelters provide bicycle parking for transit riders making connections to and from RTD stations. The Bike-n-Ride program makes it easy to combine bus trips and bike rides by using the shelter to complete the first or final mile of your commute.
Users apply to receive a card to access the shelters. Shelters also provide weather-protected bicycle storage for people making connections! Commute stress-free knowing that your bike is sheltered from Colorado weather! Users can also apply to access all the shelters currently open when applying for the cards!
Currently, there are seven bike shelter locations, with plans for additional shelters to open in 2021. Current locations are:
- Broomfield (Westbound US 36 & Broomfield) OPENS 2021
- Westminster (Eastbound US 36 & Sheridan) OPENS 2021
- Superior (US 36 & Eastbound McCaslin)
- Louisville (US 36 & Westbound McCaslin)
- Hover Street & Highway 119/Diagonal in Longmont
- 30th Street & Diagonal Hwy, North Boulder
- 8th & Coffman, downtown Longmont
- US 36 & Table Mesa Station (near gate C)
- Downtown Boulder Station – Walnut and 14th Street
Commuting Solutions manages two new Broomfield and Westminster locations, which will be available for those interested to apply for an access card soon!
Learn more about the Bike-n-Ride program by visiting bikenride.org and getting an access card today!
Apply for an Access Card!
To apply for an access card, apply online!
While the Broomfield and Westminster Bike-n-Ride shelter is not officially open, applications are being accepted.
Access cards can be expected to be mailed within two to four weeks.
The terms and conditions can be read in full.
Information for Cyclists
- Bring your own lock. U-locks are strongly recommended.
- Do not leave a bike in the shelter for more than 30 days.
- Shelters are for the storage of operable bikes and bicycle accessories only.
To report a problem with any of the shelters, contact Commuting Solutions at 303-604-4385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.