Bike-n-Ride Bike Shelters
Bike-n-Ride shelters provide long-term, secure and weather-protected bicycle storage for commuters making connections to and from local or regional transit routes. The Bike-n-Ride program makes it easy to combine bus trip and bike ride by using the shelter to complete the first or final mile of your commute. Bike-n-Ride shelters guarantee a safe spot to leave your bike by having users apply to receive an access card. Commute stress-free knowing that your bike is secure and sheltered from snow and rain!
Currently, there are five bike shelter locations, with plans for additional shelters to open at US 36 & McCaslin Station (Louisville), US 36 & Broomfield Station and US 36 & Sheridan Station (Westminster). Current locations are:
- 8th & Coffman, downtown Longmont
- Hover Street & Highway 119/Diagonal in Longmont
- US 36 & Table Mesa Station
- Downtown Boulder Station – Walnut and 14th Street
- US 36 & McCaslin Station – Superior (Eastbound side)
- US 36 & Broomfield Station (Coming in 2019!)
- US 36 & Sheridan Station (Coming 2019!)
Learn more about the Bike-n-Ride program by visiting bikenride.org and getting an access card today!