Date/Time: May 24, 2018 – 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Location: CableLabs, 858 Coal Creek Circle, Louisville, CO 80027
RSVP: Please send your RSVP to Jade Krueger
Workplace Commute Ambassador
Our Workplace Commute Ambassador (WCA) program helps employees in the northwest metro region encourage their co-workers to choose sustainable transportation options, such as carpooling, riding transit, bicycling, vanpooling, teleworking and walking.
The role of a Workplace Commute Ambassador is unique for each organization. Depending on how your co-workers currently commute and the options available, some strategies will work better than others. We work with our ambassadors to understand which transportation options work best for their organizations.
The Workplace Ambassador Network meets quarterly to share information about successful commute programs, upcoming US 36 projects and strategies for promoting transportation options.
Objectives for a Workplace Commute Ambassador:
- Reduce the number of single-occupancy vehicle (SOV) trips
- Educate co-workers on their travel choices
- Inspire co-workers to use sustainable transportation options
- Set realistic goals in the workplace to measure effectiveness
Our Workplace Commute Ambassadors Receive:
- Information and resources on commute options
- New employee packets
- Employee commute surveys
- Bus pass program assistance
- A “commute resources corner” in their office
- Exclusive access to events, such as transportation fairs and lunch-n-learns
- Carpool matching services
- Vanpool assistance
- Telework consultations
- Individual trip-planning assistance
Learn more about the functions and benefits of participation in the Workplace Commute Ambassador (WCA) program.
Contact us at 303-604-4383 or email@example.com to set up a consultation meeting.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Boulder Area Realtor Association
Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG)
Felsburg Holt & Ullevig
Interlocken Owners’ Association
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
University of Colorado Boulder