Sustainable Transportation Summit
May 9 | Longmont Museum, Longmont
Transportation connects people to places and is the backbone of a thriving economy. Our region is recognized nationally for the progress we’ve made, yet we need your help to maintain the progress. Learn about the latest innovation in transportation technology and mobility and network with fellow transportation stakeholders.
Learn more about exhibiting at the Sustainable Transportation Summit by clicking here!
Call for Presentations!
The Sustainable Transportation Summit brings together local, regional and national innovators and stakeholders to showcase multimodal projects throughout the northwest metro region and beyond. The Summit also highlights new ways to implement transportation technology, innovative first and final mile solutions, transit-oriented land use development and multimodal infrastructure in the northwest metro region by learning about successes across the state and nation.
We are accepting proposals for both one-hour breakout sessions and fast-moving talk sessions. Sample session topics include, but are not limited to:
- Active transportation as it relates to a healthy economy
- Developing Public-Private Partnerships for shared-use mobility projects
- Innovative economic development that maximizes active transportation investments
- Innovative projects that connect communities
- Shared-use mobility trends and national progress
- Transportation technology innovations
- First and final mile connectivity
- Transportation Demand Management innovation
Submit your presentation idea by filling out our form here! All presentations must be submitted by February 14, 2018.
If you have questions, please contact Rachel Setzke, email@example.com or 303.997.5155.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Boulder Area Realtor Association
Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG)
Felsburg Holt & Ullevig
Interlocken Owners’ Association
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
University of Colorado Boulder